Most subscriptions are enrolled in continuous service. Unexpected charges are likely due to your subscription's recent renewal.
If you have an unexpected charge from The Atlantic on your credit card, it is likely that your subscription has just been renewed. To confirm this, check your account or contact us and we can confirm this for you.
Check Your Account
- Open your account homepage and sign in if you have not already.
- In the products listed, check the status of your subscriptions or membership.
- Under the products, find and select "Manage Subscriptions."
- On the main page, check the order value to see if it matches the amount charged to your card.
Is My Subscription In Continuous Service?
All memberships and subscriptions associated with memberships are enrolled in continuous service. You can find your next payment date for The Masthead on your main account page.
For all other subscriptions, follow these instructions to see if your subscription is currently in continuous service.
- Open your main account page and sign in if you have not already.
- Under Subscriptions, find and select "Manage Subscriptions."
- On the left side menu, find and select "Auto Renewal."
- Here, you can choose to begin or opt out of continuous service.