To change the font size or style in The Atlantic iOS app, click on the Settings tab on the bottom right of the screen, then under Appearance, click on Text Style. From there, you may change the font style (including a Dyslexic Friendly option) and size.
Articles in this section
- What is The Atlantic iOS app?
- How do I Access my Subscription in the iOS app?
- Does my subscription include access to the iOS app?
- How do I manage my iTunes subscription with The Atlantic?
- How do I report an editorial error?
- Can I set The Atlantic to download the latest magazine issue automatically?
- Can I save stories or magazines in the iOS app?
- Is dark mode or night mode available in The Atlantic iOS app?
- Can I search for articles in The Atlantic iOS App?
- How do I manage the notifications I receive from The Atlantic iOS app?