At this time, we do not offer a dark mode on our iOS app. However, you can set your iOS device to dark mode by clicking on Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colors.
Articles in this section
- What is The Atlantic iOS app?
- How do I Access my Subscription in the iOS app?
- Does my subscription include access to the iOS app?
- How do I manage my iTunes subscription with The Atlantic?
- How do I report an editorial error?
- Can I set The Atlantic to download the latest magazine issue automatically?
- Can I save stories or magazines in the iOS app?
- Is dark mode or night mode available in The Atlantic iOS app?
- Can I search for articles in The Atlantic iOS App?
- How do I manage the notifications I receive from The Atlantic iOS app?