Subscribers exclusively enjoy unlimited access to all of The Atlantic’s journalism. You can choose from three subscription plans, all of which are available for purchase online:
Digital – Includes unlimited site access, The Atlantic’s iOS & Android apps, Subscriber Newsletters, and editorial exclusives including a weekly newsletter with insights from our newsroom, a library of digital issues, and audio articles.
Print & Digital – Includes all Digital benefits, plus 10 issues of the print magazine delivered to your door.
Premium – Includes all Print & Digital benefits, plus ad-free web browsing and podcasts, and a free Digital gift subscription.
Here’s how you can purchase a subscription:
- Select "Subscribe" in the top-right corner of TheAtlantic.com homepage or go directly to our subscription page.
- Choose a Digital, Print & Digital, or Premium subscription.
- After selecting a subscription plan, you will be asked to create an account. Doing so will allow you to manage your subscription from any device. If you already have an online account with us, you can sign in to proceed.
- Once you’ve created an account or signed in to your existing one, you will be redirected to a purchase page, where you will enter your preferred payment method and your mailing address.
Note: If you are using PayPal to purchase a subscription, you will need to return to the site to submit your order once you’ve authorized your PayPal account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your purchase.
- Open your inbox where you will receive an email from The Atlantic with the subject line “Please verify your email address” and a link to confirm your email address and finish setting up your account.
Note: If you do not see the confirmation email, we recommend checking your spam folder. But if you need further assistance, please reach out to our Customer Care team.