A subscription to The Atlantic includes access to downloadable PDF editions of the magazine. Here’s how to access your digital library, on the website or in the app:
Access your digital library on TheAtlantic.com
- Sign in using the email address and password associated with your account. If you’re already signed in, select “My Account” in the top-right corner of TheAtlantic.com.
- Once you’re in your account, select “Library” in the menu to the left of the screen. Here, you’ll find PDF editions of the magazine, as well as special issues, ebooks, and more.
Access your digital library in the app
- Open The Atlantic’s iOS or Android app and tap the “Discover” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the “Magazine” section. Here, you’ll find the latest issue of The Atlantic, plus all issues dating back to 2004.
- To read an issue, tap the cover. To download the entire issue, tap the cover and scroll to the bottom of the page until you find the “Print Edition” section. Tap “View This Issue” and click the download icon in the top right corner.