The American Crisis is a collection of pathbreaking work from The Atlantic, featuring some of America’s best writers and thinkers on what led to this tumultuous moment, and what might come next. A free copy of The American Crisis is included with all new purchases of a Print & Digital Subscription or a Premium Subscription:
- Print & Digital ($59.99/year) – Includes all Digital benefits, plus 10 issues of the print magazine delivered to your door, and a copy of The American Crisis
- Premium ($100/year) – Includes all Print & Digital benefits, plus ad-free web browsing and podcasts, a free Digital gift subscription, special discounts on Atlantic products, and priority access to events, and a copy of The American Crisis
Here’s how you can purchase a subscription:
- Select "Subscribe" in the top-right corner of TheAtlantic.com homepage or go directly to our subscription page.
- Choose Print & Digital or Premium subscription.
- After selecting a subscription plan, you will be asked to create an account. Doing so will allow you to manage your subscription from any device. If you already have an online account with us, you can sign in to proceed.
- Once you’ve created an account or signed in to your existing one, you will be redirected to a purchase page, where you will enter your preferred payment method and your mailing address. You will receive an email to confirm your purchase.
The estimated U.S shipping time for American Crisis is 4-5 weeks or 5-6 weeks for international orders, including Canadian orders.
U.S. subscribers who receive the print magazine can expect their first issues in 4-6 weeks, Canadian subscribers in 6-7 weeks, and International subscribers in 7-8 weeks.
If you’d like to purchase an individual copy of The American Crisis, you can do so through Bookshop.org.
If you’re a Digital-only subscriber, you can access excerpts from the book by following these instructions.