If you’re a subscriber, you can access all of your benefits—including unlimited articles on The Atlantic’s website and iOS & Android apps—once you sign in to your account. If you’re not a subscriber, you can manage your newsletter preferences by signing in.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open the sign in page, or select “My Account” located in the top right of TheAtlantic.com homepage.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your account, then select “Sign In.”
- If you created an account using Facebook or Google, please use whichever login you registered with.
If you forgot your password, you can follow these steps to sign in without any password:
- Open the sign in page, then select “Need help signing in?”.
- Enter the email address associated with your account.
- Open your email inbox on the same device and find the email from The Atlantic with the subject line “Sign in to your Atlantic account.” Open the link to sign in automatically without a password. This link expires in 3 hours and can only be used once.
If you forgot your username, you can follow these steps to troubleshoot signing in:
- Check your email inbox and spam folder for a link or subscription receipt from The Atlantic.
- Ensure that your email is entered correctly on the sign in page. One common login issue is the format of a username entered incorrectly, for example: email@example.com instead of firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re still having trouble signing in, please feel free to contact Customer Care.