To reset the password associated with your online account, please follow the instructions below:
- Open the sign in page, then select "Need help signing in?" below the email address and password fields.
- On the following screen, you will see the option “Prefer to set a new password?”. Select “Reset Now.”
- On the next screen, enter the email address associated with your account.
- Open your inbox, where you will receive an email with the subject line “Reset your Atlantic password” and a link to do so. This link expires in 3 hours and can only be used once.
- Once you open the link, enter a new password that is at least 8 characters long.
- Sign in to The Atlantic using your email address and new password.
If you’re already signed in to your Atlantic account and would like to change your password, you can do so by following these steps:
- In your account, select “Change Password.”
- Enter your current password and a new one that is at least 8 characters long, then select “Save.”
- If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password?”. You will receive an email with a link to reset your password without entering your existing one.
If you are having any trouble resetting your password, please contact Customer Care.