If you forgot your password, you can reset it using the email address associated with your account and by following these steps:
- Open the sign in page.
- Select "Need help signing in?" below the email address and password fields
- On the next page, select "Reset Now"
- On the next page, enter the email address associated with your account
- Open your email inbox and click the link you received from The Atlantic
- Enter a new password that is at least 8 characters long
- Sign in to The Atlantic with your email address and a new password
If you’re already signed in to your Atlantic account and would like to change your password, you can do so by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account
- If you’re redirected to The Atlantic’s homepage after signing in, click on “My Account” on the top navigation bar
- Once you’re in your Account, click on “Edit” next to your personal account details
- Click on “Change Password.” You’ll need to provide your current password before entering a new one.
- Enter a new password that is at least 8 characters long and click “Save”